- A rainbow of colors in my SABLE (stash aquisition beyond life expectancy)
- About 8 projects on the needles in various stages of completion
- Three commissioned projects with thankfully no deadlines
- Four or five knitting patterns requiring a write up and formatting to post to ravelry.com for sale
- Oodles of post-its marking patterns in books and magazines. . . . my at-home queue. It does not rival my ravelry.com queue or my computer file queue. I just love ‘shopping’ and imagining.
I’m a kid in a candy store of virtual knitting bliss.
In reality, it’s all vegetables and whole grains with a bit of grit on the side. LIFE has put my knitting into low gear. I won’t be Eeyore and go into detail here. I’m just missing my blog and all the plans I have for it. . . . . Hopefully you all understand and are patient with me. Keep checking back! Life does move on, and I’m sure I and my family will get through it. ♥
I think an issue of the newest Vogue Knitting is in order to salve my worries, yes?